Pertemps is proud to be part of the global effort against COVID-19. We have mobilized people, capabilities and resources to support the Government understand the disease, accelerate treatments, and help communities and stakeholders address the impact of the virus.
In this unprecedented moment of crisis, we are committed to working with our clients, the Government, and healthcare communities to fight against this disease.
Pertemps are engaged to provide nationwide resources for a UK Covid-19 Task Force Management study programme to aid public health decisions based on the level and trajectory of active cases in the country.
In August 2020, Pertemps were given 1 week to build a solution to deliver over 800 remote workers, along with the infrastructure to manage and maintain the ongoing high levels of engagement and quality required for the nationwide critical survey.
Overnight Pertemps leveraged our highly skilled contract management team, including board level directors, client services director, our experienced nationwide network including medical specialists, our shared service delivery centers and numerous subject matter experts available within the business including communications, IT, data analysts, training, vetting, compliance and health & safety.
With the chaotic nature of the pandemic, it was imperative that this implementation incorporated contingency for hourly and daily changes to requirements, enabling our teams to effectively manage the surge in demand for study workers at such a critical time.
Within one week we successfully delivered:
- The contract infrastructure and protocols achieve a go live in Week 2
- Created personalised candidate recruitment, induction and onboarding guides
- Briefed and trained our teams across England, Scotland and Wales
Thanks to the agility and strength of our nationwide infrastructure established over the last 60 years we are have an agile workforce, successfully delivering results in extremely difficult circumstances:
- 110 workers supplied in week 1 of go live increasing to 833 by week 3
- Training delivered remotely via Teams across weeks 1 to 3
- Active performance and attendance management from weeks 7 onwards includes production of productivity analytics; coaching; welfare sessions; 121s; team forums