Pertemps Driver Training was established in 2009 and rapid year-on-year growth has seen the division build a large client base of both private and public sector clients.
The division delivers more than 20,000 on-road and classroom courses per year and in 2014 launched the industry’s first national Managed Service Driver Training contract.
- Large portfolio of on-road and classroom training courses for logistics personnel and professional drivers of all commercial vehicle categories
- Eight accredited DCPC modules, two of which are on-road
- Other training options include MHE; FLT; H&S; First Aid; Yard Safety as well as Tachograph Systems Compliance Audits
- Actively participate in road safety initiatives, working in partnership with police, government bodies and road safety charities
- Flexible training options tailored to suit clients’ business requirements, location and calendar
- Established Pertemps Driving Academy, with LGV C & C+E training vehicles Licence acquisition training
- Funded training includes ‘Logistics Scholarships’
- ‘Warehouse to Wheels’ programme
- Externally accredited Driver assessment
- Mentor programme to support reintegration / commercial vehicle familiarisation for ex-military Drivers
- Proactive approach to risk management positively supporting clients’ H&S and CSR policies