The Pertemps Network Group directly employs over 1,300 people across our nationwide network of branches and offices along with our head office in Meriden, Warwickshire.
We may be one of the largest recruiters in the industry but we are still immensely proud to remain independently owned.
Pertemps Ltd was established in 1961 and now has more than 100 branches throughout the whole of the UK, operating across a multitude of sectors and supplying diverse roles. Pertemps also specialises in business process outsourcing delivered using a wide range of managed solutions such as Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
Its sister company, Network Group, comprises over 40 independently-run businesses which offer expertise and high quality service across specialist and niche recruitment sectors, including IT, legal, finance, healthcare, education, medical and construction.
The reason we’ve been so successful is simple:
- Our group is made up of talented people who strive for excellence and to exceed the expectations of our customers and partners
- Our people are committed to taking personal responsibility for the success of everyone we work with
- We have created a fully inclusive company, owned and driven by its people, pioneering the future of the recruitment industry.
We continue to grow and expand and we are seeking talented people with the same passion to join our diverse teams.
We’re proud of:
- Being named Best Recruitment Company to Work For by Recruitment International in 2014
- Being an Investors In People organisation since 1995
- Winning Best Employee Share Scheme at Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2014
- Feauturing in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (2007- 2015)
- Named one of Best Staffing Firms to Work For in UK and North America (Staffing Industry Analysts 2015)
- Achieving Best Companies Status, currently 2 star (2007 - 2015)
- Gold star status in Race for Opportunities Diversity Benchmarking – two consecutive years
- Being positioned 33 in the Sunday Times Top Track 250 Companies
- Our quality standards which are accredited to BSEN ISO9001:2000
- Having the “Two Ticks” accreditation Positive About Disabled People
We’re members of:
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Business in the Community/Race for Opportunity
- Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Freight Transport Association (FTA)
The family values of Pertemps Network Group underpin everything we do allowing us to operate in an economically, socially and environmentally sustainable manner. We live and breathe our mission statement of being an agency that is committed to taking personal responsibility for our partners’ success.
The majority of our staff are active shareholders in the company. We stand by the principles of equality and fair treatment to all our workers and are committed to the promotion of diversity, both within our own workforce and the workforces of our clients.
Pertemps Network Group recognised the main areas in which it impacts upon the environment and continually introduces initiatives to improve performance.
Consistently providing skills for young people through traineeships and work placements, as well as engaging diverse workforces and supporting charities and communities; Pertemps has people at its heart.
Internships & Traineeships
Every year the Group welcomes a substantial number of undergraduates and graduates into the business through placements designed to provide invaluable work experience and life skills. Previous placements have focused on projects including the likes of HR, Sales, Employee Engagement, Marketing and Digital. We also run a number of Traineeships in conjunction with our clients and the Jobcentre. These traineeships enable people of all capabilities and skillsets to gain knowledge and work experience with a dedicated mentor on hand to guide them through the duration of the placement. A number of apprenticeship schemes are also available in partnership with our clients.
Training and Development
We offer all employees opportunities to develop, from on-the-job coaching and mentoring, to the development of management skills and professional qualifications. By investing in our people, we believe not only will they grow but our business will to.
As members of our industry trade body the REC we are also advocates of the Institute of Recruitment Professional(s) and as such we proactively encourage and support all new consultants and managers to undertake their professional qualifications.